Last night was AWESOME. Literally AWESOME. I got drunk with my best friend, Dickhead drunk-texted me a bunch of apologies and I said "go fuck yourself," and I had super good amazing sex. Best part about it is that he's leaving for another country on Thursday and I won't have to see him again until September.. If I ever even want to see him again.
High five to me. Good sex does exist outside of a relationship, and I found it. And I don't want anything else from him. Double high five to me.
Don't think I'm a total whore, because I'm not. I don't sleep with random men - I've known this guy for nearly a year and he's just never tried anything with me because I've always had a boyfriend. I don't just sleep with men when I'm lonely, but I knew him and he told me I was hot and had an awesome body (hell yeah!) and thought that my Bs were Ds. Despite the fact that someone has clearly been lying to him about boob sizes for his entire life, the sex was awesome and it really helped me get over things with Dickhead. Apparently he's not the only one I can orgasm with, and that feels amazing.
So for all of you newly-single somewhat-promiscuous ladies out there... Here's my advice. Find a hot man who you have no feelings for whatsoever and then ravage his body like you never have to see him again. And unless you want to, don't. It's liberating. Men can do it and not feel guilty, so why can't we?
Am I giving bad advice here? What was the best way you got through a break-up sans sex?
No comments:
Post a Comment