Friday, June 14, 2013

I Think I'm in Love

Omgosh... I'm in love.  No, not really.  But I had the most amazing date last night.

He is the friend of a friend and I had met him before the date, but I was dating Dickhead at the time so I didn't think too much of it.  Now, he's moved to the city and he found my okcupid profile (yes, embarrassing) and we agreed to meet for dinner.  It was awesome.  He's perfect.  He took me out, we got drinks, he bought dinner, we walked around the city, and then he put me in a cab and sent me on my way.

I got home and texted said friend and guess what she said... He liked me too!  Apparently "I'm awesome and we had a fantastic time."  Score! Now I'm supposed to be working and I can't even concentrate because I want him to text me and ask me out again.  I feel like a sixteen year old girl who just went out on her first date.  What is happening in my life?!?

What was the best first date you've ever experienced?  Was it with your current boyfriend/fiance/husband?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Hayley Mathis, and I'm the editor-in-chief of DatingAdvice.com, an all-inclusive dating resource site.

    A bit about DatingAdvice.com: We launched about a year and a half ago. We see 250K unique visitors and 500K page views per month. We offer advice from industry experts like Dr. Wendy Walsh, David Wygant, Julie Spira and more! We frequently get mentions from CNN, FoxNews, HLN and others.

    With that said, I wanted to see if you would be interested in guest blogging for us!

    If so, let me know and I can send you our guest blogging guidelines :)

    Thanks,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this day and age we forget that love can be found in the most unlikely times and when they do it takes over all our emotions and i guess he was pretty much feeling the same as you were

    ReplyDelete